Creating and managing a business is an intricate process. If you do not understand business transaction law, you may face issues.
Our business lawyers at Patten, Peterman, Bekkedahl & Green in Billings, MT, can help you avoid disputes.
What can a business transaction attorney do for you?
- Banking and Secured Transactions
- Business Succession Planning
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Corporate Documentation
- Corporate Governance
- Creation and Structuring of Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, and Joint Ventures
- Creditors' Rights and Debt Collection
- Independent Contractor Agreement Preparation
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Non-Disclosure and Anti-Compete Agreements
- Partnership and Supplier Agreements
- Property Exchanges
- Real Estate Transactions
- Shares and Asset Purchase Management
- Tax Law and Tax Planning
- Taxable and Non-Taxable Reorganizations
- Trademark, Patent, and Copywrite Issues
- Warranty Development
Wondering if your business needs legal guidance?
Hiring an Attorney Can Help Protect Your Best Interests
Nurture Business Relationships
One way to ensure your organization thrives is to nurture and maintain positive relationships with the companies you regularly deal with. Hiring an attorney can help ensure your dealings run smoothly.
Our team can help manage the legal side of your business transactions to protect your company and help you minimize the risk of facing legal action.
Prevent Future Liability
Most business activities require legal documentation. If improperly prepared, these legal documents can cause a range of issues in the future. Our team at Patten, Peterman, Bekkedahl & Green can provide the legal guidance you need to protect the best interests of your company.